Seattle has a shortage of housing. But all over town, houses stand vacant. Either they’re in foreclosure, or they’re waiting to be torn down for development. Some people think vacant homes are an underused resource. One man steals them.
- Frustrations Mount At Miami Airport As Passengers To Puerto Rico Wait And Worry
- 5 Americans Talk About How A Health Law Overhaul Would Affect Them
- 'Imminent' Dam Failure Threatens Thousands In Puerto Rico
- 'Screaming Eagle Of Soul' Charles Bradley Dies At 68
- Earthquake In North Korea Sets Off Alarm And Speculation